Monday, September 24, 2012

Class Blog Revision

This blog is to comment on my last blog from the article. I have  re-read my blog and i think i should have been more specific with the names of the people from the article such as Dr.Jacob who is an advisor to the city on climate change and is also an author and Douglass Hill who I gathered my quote from. For my future blog assignments I will be sure to state the title of the article and the author to help people know and understand where I get my information from. I did well on the commenting part and adding in my reactions to the comments made by other people. Next time I will complete my blog by reaching the limit of 200 words. I liked the way I started my blog by introducing myself and the purpose for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment